- We collect personal information from users of our Services that identifies you as an individual when it is voluntarily provided by you, such as your name, email address, payment information.
- We automatically collect browsing information and other information from users of our Services that does not directly identify you as an individual, but may identify your device, such as information about your browsing activities and information about the devices you use to access the Services.
- We also collect personal information from individuals who wish to apply for a job or become an affiliate working with ND Products, Inc.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Our use of your PI, including location information when applicable, is limited to the following purposes, subject to applicable law, unless otherwise disclosed at the point of collection or otherwise consented by you:
- To provide Services to you (including to fulfill your orders)
- To communicate with you through e-mail, text messaging, push notifications, cloud-enabled voice services or other means and devices regarding your account, your purchases (including, without limitation, delivery or shipping-related information), your returns, or your other uses of our Services, including, for example, to send you product updates and availability of previously out-of-stock items
- To respond to your inquiries, resolve your problems and concerns, and for other Customer Service purposes, including, without limitation, for business purposes such as record keeping, quality assurance, training purposes and to improve our Customer Service operations
- To distinguish you from other users of our Sites
- To measure traffic and the effectiveness/success of our ad campaigns and other Services (including those offered through third parties, including our online targeted advertising and offline promotional campaigns)
- To offer you personalized search capability, recommendations, instructions, or help on our Sites
- To assist us in advertising our Services on third party websites, mobile apps, and other online services, and provide you with a better, more personalized experience when you visit our Sites or when we send you marketing communications, or when we otherwise display our content to you on our Sites or on third party sites, or when you otherwise interact with any of our Services
- To customize your experience when you engage with us and to tailor ads and other content to you while you use our Services or when you navigate across the Internet or interact with us across devices
- To better understand how you and others access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, and to conduct further analysis such as identify usage trends and identify target groups, with the goal of continuously improving our Services and enhancing your experience when engaging with us across our Services
- If you have asked us to send you marketing e-mails or discount codes (or, if you are a US resident, marketing text messages) about our current or upcoming promotional offers or new products or other information we think may be of interest to you, to send you such marketing communications
- For research, product development, Services enhancement, and analytics purposes
- To build (and/or have others build on our behalf) custom audiences or look-alike audiences that will help us better tailor our ad campaigns and other outreach communications to you, subject to territorial, platform and other limitations where applicable
- To administer our customer loyalty programs
- To administer our customer referral programs
- To execute and promote our Prize and Promotions
- To manage Cookies and allow you to manage your Cookie preferences
- To administer surveys and questionnaires for market research or member satisfaction purposes
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes
- To debug or repair errors in our systems
- To facilitate arrangements we have with business partners such as secure payment processing.